Raised so far

€13.920

Our goal

€10.000

Raised so far

€13.920

Our goal

€25.000

Raised so far

€13.920

Our goal

€50.000

Raised so far

€13.920

Our goal

€5.000.000

Help make a difference to millions.

DONATE NOW.

Become one of our many heroes.

ACT NOW.

Merch with a message.

SHOP NOW.

About us

At Cherries on Top we have a lofty ambition: to help cure cancer. Ambitious? Of course. But, hey – reach for the stars and you might land on the moon.

This non-profit organisation was started by five friends, one of whom was diagnosed with cancer. We had two choices: rely on others to save our friend, or do everything within our power to raise funds for research, while at the same time taking the fear out of cancer, and replacing it with hope and strength. We went for the second option.

Our fundraising activities can be broadly divided into three categories. The first is securing as many donations as possible for cancer research. The second is inspiring people to take action themselves – through anything from running a marathon to washing cars in the neighbourhood – so they can actually make a difference and help speed up the development of new cures for cancer. And the third is selling a range of upbeat, defiant (and, naturally, attractive) merchandising through our web shop that shares hope and strength.

We’re able to keep our overhead costs extremely low because of wonderful partners and sponsors who share the same vision as we do. None of us are compensated in any way for our participation. As a result, 100% of all donations and proceeds from fundraising actions go directly to funding cancer research, as do 80% of all web shop profits. The remaining 20% is used to build and support our fundraising platform.

Cherries on Top has been granted ANBI (public benefit organisation) status in the Netherlands, where it is based.